The students/guardians can deposit fees of students (those enrolled in under-graduate or post-graduate course), at their nearest branch of Karnataka Bank. Download the copy of bank challan, fill the challan properly and deposit the Fee at the nearest branch of Karnataka Bank. Keep the "STUDENT COPY" with you for future references and submit the "INSTITUTION COPY" at Globus Office.
How to deposit fees at your nearest Karnataka Bank branch :
- Download the bank challan.
- Fill up all the copies of challan carefully.
- Each section of challan must be filled up clearly and in BLOCK letters.
- Roll No.must be filled exactly as Admission Document
- Deposit the fees with challan at any Karnataka Bank branch.
- Keep the student's copy with you for future references (This copy must have the bank seal on it with cashier's signature).
- Submit the "INSTITUTION COPY" at BITS Administrative Office